Wednesday, May 27, 2009


The Television ♥

The television or TV is a system of telecommunication for the transmission and reception of moving images and sound from a distance, and also is my favorite piece of technology !
It’s easy to use because you switch, turn on and choose what do you want to watch .
I use it almost everyday. Generally I watch the “teleserie” or another program that interests me and then the news :/ .I used to watch more TV on weekends because I love stay in bed watching films. But now I don’t watch TV very much because I have to study :( .
I like it very much for many reasons . First, I think that if you are alone in home could be a good company or at least make you forget the loneliness . Also I like it because on TV you can watch a lot of different programs, like reports of science, cartoons , series , sports and more. Frequently, people says that watching Tv is a waste of time but I don’t think so. I think that there are a lot of good programs that teach you about different topics . You can use the TV like a social tool because you can comment with people the program that you watched the night before. Something very important that I almost forget is that the TV connects you with the world .
If I don’t have the TV , maybe I will do more sports and read more , but I think my life would not be so different.

8 comments:

  1. ja! i think the same like you, you can learn about the diferents topics like people, technology,science anddd many things it`s better if you have ppv, the tv open the door of the world.
    i see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like it very much.. is very funny and interesting... see you tomorrow...bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love TV, I think
    that it's almost my best friend
    ahajhajajha,
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the TV too, obviously becuase its funny and interesting.
    And the best, I watch the soap opera like "Los Exitosos Pëlls".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    I like my television too, I like to watch series and movies. The best is I have a television in my bedroom so I can watch it while lying in my bed. Very comfortable!

    See you in class

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!
    I like the television too. I can't imagine the life without it XD, because the tv is so fun, and it has a lot of different programmes so I can choose whatever I want.

    My favourite programmes are the series XD like Dr. House, Grey's anatomy and Lost ☺

    See you tomorrow!!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Really the television is the best invention, I also like it very much.
    see you in class
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good, but "teleserie" -> "soap opera"!!
    Please avoid spanish words!!

    You have a 5.5

    Miss.

    ReplyDelete