Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi dudes :D ! My name is Karen I'm 18 and I live in Pudahuel. I like to eat, dance, laugh and spend my time with friends ♥.

I study veterinary medicine, but I have to confess that I didn't choose this career for vocation, just like an option I could try, but now I have to admit that I'm very excited about it.

I created this blog because the Miss told us to, because the truth is that I would never create one be myself :I never know that to write, and also i don't really understand how to use this kind of pages . Anyway , I think that is a super good idea to improve my english, learn to use this blog , cuz maybe someday I will use it for something else (no one ever knows) , and also to know a little bit more about my classmates .)

Bai :D

See you in class !


4 comments:

  1. ahah...yeees I know I have a baby face xDD! well will see you =)





    Peeeeeeeeeace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen, i love your blog, you have to pimp it up! lol! i see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure? That often happens, especially because we are too young to have to choose our future.

    I took a year to choose. And now, I'm satisfied with my choice.
    Courage and perseverance.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete